Lead with Slow Power: Shift from Overworked and Overwhelmed to Thriving, Sustainable Success
For high achieving women ready to harness the power
of ease and calm to reach their biggest goals
What if… all the hard work you’ve been putting in (because it’s always worked before) is actually holding you back?
What if… you could garner wisdom from the chaos of this pandemic to have a lasting, positive impact on your life?
What if… going slower and being kinder to yourself could introduce you to your true power?
Is this you?
● You’re smart, driven, and a really hard worker. You’re used to achieving what you want in life simply by doing more. But too often this leaves you feeling exhausted and overwhelmed. And, the truth is, it’s not even getting you what you want anymore.
● Deep down, you have a big vision for yourself, but you move so fast you have a hard time seeing it clearly especially during this pandemic (with the extra challenges it has brought.) Instead, you fill your calendar meeting other people’s needs and get caught in a cycle of approval seeking that keeps you from what you most long to do.
● Your success to date has come from your smarts so you easily live in your head and feel disconnected from your heart and body’s wisdom. Your body often is sending you whispers but you don’t listen until it’s screaming at you.
● You know there has to be a better way…
Introducing Slow Power
Leading with Slow Power will help you shift…
✅ From living in a swirl of self-doubt to truly valuing yourself, knowing your deepest desires, and feeling empowered to create the life you want without working yourself into the ground to get there.
✅ From motivating yourself through criticism to inspired action grounded in self compassion rather than self-discipline.
✅ From saying YES to everyone else around you while denying your own needs, to saying YES to yourself first so that you are fulfilled and energized to do the work you are called to do.
Lead with Slow Power is a one of a kind group coaching program that will help you replace long hours and overwhelm with a new way of being that allows you to consistently reach your goals with ease.
The Slow Power Journey
Winter ushers in a time of darkness, releasing, and letting go. Together we’ll assess what isn’t working about your current situation, identify your inner critic’s role in keeping you stuck in old ways of being, and create space for you to let go of the old identity to invite in a new way.
In Spring, the buds of new possibilities awaken and grow. We’ll introduce and explore ways for you to connect to your heart’s guidance and inner wisdom. You’ll make the clear choice to step into a new path, and create intentions and practices that will align your life to this new possibility.
Summer is about action, activation and infinite potential. In this part of the program you will get to work on your vision of the life you most deeply want. From here you’ll identify one or several big goals to work in in a slow powered way. You’ll also identify blocks and any negative thought patterns that could distract you from your goals while you solidify your boundaries and your self care routines so you can make your dream a reality.
Autumn is time to harvest the bounty and celebrate your transformation. You’ll claim what you know and integrate the process on a cellular level so that you can bring ease, calm and Slow Power to each new goal or project you create.
As a Result of This Program
- You will have a clear vision of what you most want to achieve, and will have begun working towards some of your biggest goals in a slow-powered way.
- You will get to know and befriend your inner critic like never before so it no longer keeps you in the spin of overwork and validation seeking.
- You will discover how the self-compassion you’ve been resisting is actually one of your superpowers (and like kryptonite for the inner critic.)
- You will listen to the deep wisdom of your heart and body and trust it with every decision you make.
- You will stand confidently in your boundaries so you more easily say no to misaligned demands on your time. You will openly receive the support you need, because you know you don’t have to do it all yourself.
- You will have a new toolkit of practices to nourish yourself so that you are well rested, full of energy and creatively inspired to do the work you are called to do.
Your life will be in flow…
It is possible.
I know this might seem like a dream that only other people can achieve, that there’s no way this is really possible, especially not NOW, during a pandemic when you have SO many more responsibilities and stressors on your life! I get it. Now seems like a really hard time to take on or learn something new. But I promise that achieving your goals can be a whole lot easier and a ton more fun, with Slow Power.
I struggled (and to be honest, I still struggle) with cycles of overworking, resentment and burnout for most of my life until I discovered and started practicing this new way of being that changed everything.
I’ve been where you’re at. I’m an overachiever who spent the better part of the last 48 years deriving my self worth from my achievements, and only feeling good enough if I was producing results that others wanted. I finally attuned to my own heart, stopped driving myself incessantly to DO MORE, and now use my own Slow Power medicine daily as I build my life and work to sustain me instead of drain me. (You can read my full story here.)
Here’s what you’ll get when you join LEAD WITH SLOW POWER:
✅ One kick-off private 1 on 1 coaching call with Kelsey so you can get clear on your specific goals for the program and focus on achieving what’s most important to you.
✅ 5 months of bi-weekly group coaching calls (90 minutes) where we go step by step through the Slow Power Process, so you’re not doing any of this alone.
✅ A Worksheet for each lesson to help you implement what you’re working on so you can create deep and lasting transformation.
✅ A private Facebook community group where you can get ongoing support from me and the group on questions, insights and issues that come up for you between our calls.
✅ Meditation and qigong practices for you to use to stay calm and grounded between our group calls. (Optionally, you can join me via Zoom to do these practices together.)
✅ The Slow Power PLUS program is a higher touch container that includes one private 1 on 1 coaching call each month (6 total). This is for you if you know you need a little more connection, accountability and support for this transformational journey.
✅ Bonus Spring session with Organizing expert Jenna Carlson where you’ll learn how letting go of things that no longer serve you can create space for a life of more joy. She teaches how clearing clutter in your home will create the space for what you are manifesting!
Want to know more?
In this video I tell some of my story and how I discovered Slow Power for myself along my own healing journey. I also share 3 key Slow Power ideas that you can use right away to help you shift from overworked and overwhelmed to thriving, sustainable success.
October 25, 2021 to March 14, 2022 | 3:30 – 5 PM (PST)
Oct. 25, Nov 8 + 22, Dec. 6 + 20, Jan. 10 + 24, Feb. 7 + 28, March 14 + 28
All calls will be recorded so if you miss one you can still watch and participate.
Are you ready to try a new way?
- Click the JOIN NOW button (to pay in full) or the payment plan option.
- Check your inbox for a confirmation email with the link to schedule our first session together.
- Spend the next 5 months discovering how Slow Power can help you meet your goals, and create a sustainable path to success.
If you still have questions, and would like to chat with me to see if this program is a fit for you, contact me here, and we can hop on the phone to discuss.
In Their Words…
The Slow Power group helped with this too. Each time we met, I would leave with one little gem– something to incorporate or think about. I started to see time differently. I found more focus. I slowed down, and I got more accomplished. I showed up to meetings less frazzled and with more to offer. I started doing less and being more. I delegated. Slow Power isn’t about altering your life goals, or changing who you are. It’s about finding a different and easier way of getting there.